Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Steve Steve is offline

Default Table of Figures

I have figures and tables in a document, and I want a Table of Figures for
the captions. When I create the Table of Figures, Word goes into one of the
tables and adds entries to the Table of Figures from the entries in the
table, not just the caption for the table.

How do I create a Table of Figures and table of tables in Word 200 sean Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 07 08:15 AM
How do I separate a Table of Figures from a Table of Tables? Faren Microsoft Word Help 1 March 31st 06 11:50 PM
table of figures doesn't show all my figures christina Microsoft Word Help 1 December 2nd 05 09:24 AM
Table of figures joemoran7 Tables 1 November 2nd 05 05:23 PM
Table of Figures HT Formatting Long Documents 2 August 22nd 05 01:32 AM