Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default alt shft p

In Word 2003, the alt shift P keys bring up Windows media somehow. Is there a
way to change that setting. I cannot seem to reset it in the
customize/keyboard menu? Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

How do you like that? It does the same thing for me. :-)

Must be a Windows setting, not an Office one. No clue where to look for that
tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

t.com wrote in message
In Word 2003, the alt shift P keys bring up Windows media somehow. Is
there a
way to change that setting. I cannot seem to reset it in the
customize/keyboard menu? Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
StevenM[_2_] StevenM[_2_] is offline

Is it possible that you have Windows Media in "mini Player mode"? Because
Alt+Shift+P restores Windows Media from "mini Player mode" (as a keyboard
shortcut in Windows Media, not Word).

Goto an empty place on your toolbar (Word need not be open). Right click,
and then click on Toolbars, is there a checkmark next to Windows Media?

And with Word closed, if you type Alt+Shift+P, does it also bring up Windows
Media?

Steven Craig Miller