Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lady[_2_] lady[_2_] is offline

Default I need a word template fax form. Where are they?

I want to send faxes from Word. I know they are out there. But where?
Yes, I can copy one and fill in the blanks by hand but my ineptness keeps me
from incorporating the form successfuly so that I can click and send.
No, I am not a subscriber to an efax company. Hardly worth it for me.
There are only two choices on my Word/Send. Help anyone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As far as Word is concerned a fax is simply a document 'printed' to the fax
driver. The two necessary requirements are the availability of a fax modem,
connected to a telephone line and fax software that provides the driver to
'print' to. Windows XP includes fax software though it is not installed by
default. Only certain versions of Vista include fax software. Most fax
software (if not all) includes the ability to create cover sheets, though
cover sheets are not a necessity.
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

lady wrote:
I want to send faxes from Word. I know they are out there. But
where?
Yes, I can copy one and fill in the blanks by hand but my ineptness
keeps me from incorporating the form successfuly so that I can click
and send.
No, I am not a subscriber to an efax company. Hardly worth it for me.
There are only two choices on my Word/Send. Help anyone?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Which version of Word?

--