Ed

Default graphics disappear in Word 2003

In Word 2003 the graphis often (not always) become invisable after inserting
them. The graphic (photo, clipart, drawing object) is still there, it jus
does not show up. I am in Print Layout view. It does not show up in Print
Preview either. It does not matter if I use Picture Placeholders as they do
not show up either. It is running on a Dell Pentium 4 @ 3.2 GHz with 1 MB of
ram.

garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "Drawings" box and
uncheck the "Picture placeholders" box. If that doesn't help, then try
reducing the hardware acceleration setting in Start | Control Panel |
Display | Settings | Advanced | Troubleshooting.