Patrick Traynor

Default Headers

I have many sections in my document and continuous page numbers throughout.
In one of my sections, the only part of the header that is available is the
page number. This appears to be the case in the following section as well.
I need to enter text into these headers but cannot access them.

Thank you,
Patrick Traynor, Ph.D.
Word Heretic

G'day Patrick Traynor ,

Chances are you have inserted the page numbers as floating text boxes
using the Insert Page Number dialog. If so, delete the text box, and
use View Headers & footers to edit your text, placing the page
number inline with Insert field Page

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Patrick Traynor reckoned: