Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Iragalam Iragalam is offline

Default quotations within IF statements?

I am using the IF field and want to be able to use quotation marks in the
true statement area. When I try use quotation marks the code thinks I want
to end the true statement, and just cuts everything off. Any ideas on how to
get around this would be great

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can use a pair of Quote fields e.g. {Quote 34} - see the relevant
section at http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm