Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
apondu apondu is offline

Default Office Automation through C#.Net (with out save option, ctrl-s and mouse click disabled)

Hi,

Can someone help me in understanding and disabling the mouse right
click option on the office application when i open the word document
through .Net using the office object library.

I am basically looking at the option where in user can open the office
document in their native application like word, excel or ppt but he
should not be able to save the document nor cut/copy/paste the content
from the office document.

Can someone provide me some information on how to proceed and achieve
this.

I am using C#.Net, and object library 11.

Waiting for the response

Thanks for the help

Regards,
Govardhan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What you ask is not possible. If the user can see the document he can do
whatever he wants with it. Anything that you apply to hinder will only
irritate and can be easily by-passed.

apondu wrote:
Hi,

Can someone help me in understanding and disabling the mouse right
click option on the office application when i open the word document
through .Net using the office object library.

I am basically looking at the option where in user can open the office
document in their native application like word, excel or ppt but he
should not be able to save the document nor cut/copy/paste the content
from the office document.

Can someone provide me some information on how to proceed and achieve
this.

I am using C#.Net, and object library 11.

Waiting for the response

Thanks for the help

Regards,
Govardhan

Adding a choice to right-click mouse option in word xppuser Microsoft Word Help 16 February 20th 08 06:45 AM
I can no longer click (ctrl + click on a web link) in Word 2003. mediaguy Microsoft Word Help 1 July 27th 06 10:52 PM
CTRL-click for links? James New Users 3 September 28th 05 05:51 PM
I want to double click instead of a single click with mouse Arabian Lady Microsoft Word Help 1 August 29th 05 10:54 AM
Mouse-click help option pauleb Microsoft Word Help 1 February 19th 05 04:09 PM