Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
usman kofar-bai usman kofar-bai is offline

Default waht are the advantages of page layout over word processimg

explain the advantages of page layout over word processimg programme
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sounds like a homework question. We don't do homework.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"usman kofar-bai" usman wrote in
message ...
explain the advantages of page layout over word processimg programme