Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Glynda Robison Glynda Robison is offline

Default Printing Problems

I am very new to Word 2007. I have a problem where things don't print the
way the look on the screen when it's in a header or envelopes in a mail
merge. For example, if you type:

Your Name
Your Address
Your City

It prints out like this.

@%$&
#$%(*##*%
@#$$#&&***&*

It previews the correct characters and if you print it from a different
version of Word it prints fine.

Any ideas?
--
Glynda Robison
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Stinziano Mike Stinziano is offline

Glynda,

Did you ever get an answer to your question or figure out how to print
envelopes with Word 2007?

I am experiencing the same problem.

Thanks,

Mike