Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Iragalam Iragalam is offline

Default excel in word

I was wondering what is the method of including an excel sheet into a word
document. I have word 2003 if it makes a difference.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There are a number of ways - however I suspect that selecting the required
part of the sheet in Excel and copying to the clipboard then in Word edit
paste special html format as a link would be the most useful. This will
keep the two in synch while the two are open or you can update the link
field when Excel is closed (you can set Word options to update links on
open).