Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim Ryan Jim Ryan is offline

Default How to enter keyboard graphics into text?

In the process of revising a seniors training manual in Word €“ how do you
input the keyboard graphics of the ENTER, SHIFT etc keys in a line of text?
Many thanks

--
Why work on Wednesday and stuff up two good long weekends
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'd look on the web and see if those images are available. (Actually I have
a clipart collection of 600,000 images so I'd start there.)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Jim Ryan" wrote in message
In the process of revising a seniors training manual in Word €“ how do you
input the keyboard graphics of the ENTER, SHIFT etc keys in a line of
text?
Many thanks

--
Why work on Wednesday and stuff up two good long weekends

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I thought there might be.

--

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There are also fonts that contain these characters.

so
all may benefit.

"Jim Ryan" wrote in message
In the process of revising a seniors training manual in Word €“ how do

you
input the keyboard graphics of the ENTER, SHIFT etc keys in a line of
text?
Many thanks

--
Why work on Wednesday and stuff up two good long weekends

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Look for fonts with names like Keyboard, Keycaps, Keystroke, and the like.
One example (Mac and PC keyboards and a bunch of others) is at
http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/keys-d/ (not free but rather nice). Other
possibilities at http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=keyboard+font.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There are also fonts that contain these characters.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Jim Ryan" wrote in message
In the process of revising a seniors training manual in Word €“ how

do
you
input the keyboard graphics of the ENTER, SHIFT etc keys in a line

of
text?
Many thanks

--
Why work on Wednesday and stuff up two good long weekends

I need to enter text and have it appear in multiple text boxes Easygoingca Microsoft Word Help 1 June 16th 06 01:45 AM
Text on top of graphics enak Tables 1 January 9th 06 12:10 AM
How do I move a text box that has graphics and other text boxes crystal Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 05 06:11 AM
Using Watermarks with Text and Graphics Cathy D. Formatting Long Documents 2 July 1st 05 01:55 AM
is there a keyboard shortcut for the ENTER key macsig07 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 31st 04 01:53 AM