Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skatardrummer skatardrummer is offline

Default Word opens as default browser O.o

Everytime I click a website launch button from a game or notes or something,
Microsoft Word tries to open like a browser and load the webpage. How do I
change this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 18:28:01 -0700, skatardrummer
wrote:

Everytime I click a website launch button from a game or notes or something,
Microsoft Word tries to open like a browser and load the webpage. How do I
change this?

In Windows Explorer, find any .HTM file. Right-click it and choose
Open With Choose Default Program. In the dialog, click your browse
and check the box for "Always use the specified program to open this
kind of file". Repeat for .HTML files.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman