GeorgeMaciver

Default Widow/Orphan control

I'm a novelist and the Widow/Orphan control drives me absolutely nuts. Is
there anyway of disabling it or changing the default setting to 'OFF' rather
than 'ON'?

best wishes

George
Jay Freedman

GeorgeMaciver wrote:
I'm a novelist and the Widow/Orphan control drives me absolutely
nuts. Is there anyway of disabling it or changing the default setting
to 'OFF' rather than 'ON'?

best wishes

George

Hi George,

You need to turn it off in the definition of the Normal style (and possibly
some other styles) in the Normal.dot template. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm for the
procedure.

--
Regards,