coachmike

Default Paste Special Macro

I'm trying to record a macro with the Edit | Paste Special | Unformatted Text
command. When I run the macro, it seems to perform a standard Paste. When
editing the macro, Visual Basic would write the same code as a standard Paste
operation. Any suggestions?
Jay Freedman

coachmike wrote:
I'm trying to record a macro with the Edit | Paste Special |
Unformatted Text command. When I run the macro, it seems to perform
a standard Paste. When editing the macro, Visual Basic would write
the same code as a standard Paste operation. Any suggestions?

The recorder never gets that one right. :-(

See
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...e7d37f71?hl=en
for the correct code.

--