john_lorz

Default Change the default attribute for paste special

When selecting, copying and pasting from various documents (for example from
an HTML web page) you must go in via Paste Special if you wish to select a
type other than HTML. I'm presuming it defauts to the same type as from
which you perform the copy.

It would be nice to be able to select "set as default" if I always want to
paste unformatted text.

I have not been able to find if that is possible.
Chuck Davis

When selecting, copying and pasting from various documents

(for example from
an HTML web page) you must go in via Paste Special if you

wish to select a
type other than HTML. I'm presuming it defauts to the

same type as from
which you perform the copy.

It would be nice to be able to select "set as default" if

I always want to
paste unformatted text.

I have not been able to find if that is possible.
.

I use a program called Pure Text to strip all formatting
from the contents of the clipboard. Available at
http://stevemiller.net/puretext/