Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Darren Darren is offline

Default In "Resume wizard" how do you put more then one table in that sec.

I'm trying to cut and paste a table in the employment section but I my
bullets and words donnot match up, how do you properly add multiple tables
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you considered inserting an extra row in the table?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Darren" wrote:

I'm trying to cut and paste a table in the employment section but I my
bullets and words donnot match up, how do you properly add multiple tables

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I find that showing the gridlines and the non-printing characters a huge
help with tables.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Darren" wrote:

I'm trying to cut and paste a table in the employment section but I my
bullets and words donnot match up, how do you properly add multiple
tables

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Good point.