Kelly

Default How to insert a line to fill in info on after printing it out?

I am making up a document for home owners to fill out to tell us what they
want in their new home. For example it has their info and what they want
inside and out.

Example: Homeowner:_________________ Date:________________

It will look similar to that above and will have more info like that with
two columns and I need the lines to line up down the page. When I use the
drawing line command it works on the homeowner one but then I type date and
go to insert a line for that and it drops the line down to the next line and
not beside the word date. Can anyone help me on this situation?

Kelly