Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Restoration Restoration is offline

Default How do I slant my text halfway between vertical and horizontal?

I do not need vertical text, nor horizontal text, just something halfway in
between.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Excel can do that, but Word can't (easily). If you want to go to the
trouble, see http://gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Restoration" wrote in message
I do not need vertical text, nor horizontal text, just something halfway in
between.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Why don't you try Text Box? Later you can make Text Box disappear using No
Fill and No Line from Drawing Toolbar. You can even change the text direction
from Format - Text Direction.

Hope this help, let us know!

Vertical Text Chris Jones Page Layout 3 September 25th 06 11:06 AM
vertical vs horizontal text mocca1 Microsoft Word Help 2 June 4th 06 06:06 AM
how do i change the lay out of a text from vertical to horizontal yolanda Microsoft Word Help 2 March 31st 06 09:36 PM
change to vertical document from a horizontal text icon to change document direction Microsoft Word Help 0 July 15th 05 09:20 PM
Horizontal to vertical text? sdlfkj New Users 6 April 26th 05 05:31 AM