Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave Cason Dave Cason is offline

Default what the hell man !????!

Why is it that when I'm working on an existing document in Word 2007 and I
add in a line someplace and add a bullet point to it - the damm software
indents for me automatically and then won't let me shift the whole sentence
back over to the left where I want the thing to be in the first place!?!?
What is it a freaking sport with the coders to **** off the customers who use
the thing? Is it some stupid assed formatting rule to be helpful !? And
yes, Ive had a real ****er of a day so far €¦€¦
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

You missed using a couple of cuss words.

"Dave Cason" wrote in message
: Why is it that when I'm working on an existing document in Word 2007 and I
: add in a line someplace and add a bullet point to it - the damm software
: indents for me automatically and then won't let me shift the whole
sentence
: back over to the left where I want the thing to be in the first place!?!?
: What is it a freaking sport with the coders to **** off the customers who
use
: the thing? Is it some stupid assed formatting rule to be helpful !? And
: yes, I've had a real ****er of a day so far ..

Hell how do you print? Kate Microsoft Word Help 1 November 16th 07 12:00 AM
Formatting mail Merge Hell Kelly Mailmerge 1 April 18th 06 04:54 PM
MailMerge Label Hell.....help! Egglett Mailmerge 3 March 16th 06 10:06 AM
Stuck in Header Hell andy Page Layout 1 April 5th 05 06:29 PM
Mail Merge Hell Lexisch Mailmerge 5 February 10th 05 05:07 PM