Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

Default How to delete the paragraph break?

I have a table which just fits a page.
But following the talbe there is a paragraph break
in the next page.I want to delete it but I find no
way.Any help?

Greg Maxey

You can't delete paragraph mark following a table. You can format it at 1pt
size or with hidden text and possible get if off the following page.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã wrote:
I have a table which just fits a page.
But following the talbe there is a paragraph break
in the next page.I want to delete it but I find no
way.Any help?

Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

What is hidden text?

Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã

Is there any way to let the blank page
following the table disappear?

Greg Maxey

You can usually eliminate the blank page following a table by formatting the
paragraph mark at 1 pt size or formatting it as hidden text.

Select the PM, FormatFontSize Type in 1 and press enter
or
Select the PM, FormatFontHidden.

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

"Á÷À˵ÄË«Óã" wrote in message
Is there any way to let the blank page
following the table disappear?

?????

That is great! Thank Greg and Suzanne very much!