Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ehsan Ehsan is offline

Default How do I reproduce the header of a table for other tables in Word

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was just wondering how I would be able to reproduce the first header(line)
of my table in each page for whole table in Word document. I do know that is
perfectly possible in Excell doc but I am not sure how to do it in Word.

I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Best regards,

Ehsan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Chocoholic Chocoholic is offline

Try this:
Right click on the top left of your table where the square with the arrows
are and choose Table Properties. A window will open. Click on the Row tab
in the window. Check the box "Repeat as header row at the top of each page."
Click Ok.