Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marlin Price Marlin Price is offline

Default Attaching documents to Word Forms

I have created a fill in the blank form with 5-6 form fields. The form
will be used as a base document and I want users to attach other
documents as proof of compliance with certain standards. If I protect
the form, when I finish the last fill in the blank, the form will not
let me attach documents - it only goes back up to the first form field.
The documents that are attached will often have highlighting and bold
type. If I create a form field for an attachment - and cut and paste a
copy of the document into it - the form changes the font and deletes the
bold and highlighting.

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance!

--
Marlin Price