Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pete

Default Attaching files

Ok, when I attach a document, picture or anything in an email it attaches in
the body of the email (like a thumbnail in the middle of my text; this is
using outlook on XP). I want the attachments to be under the subject box in
the box that normally shows your attachments. My old outlook used to default
to this.

I'm sure this is simple but how to I make it default to this way of viewing
which files are attached??

THANKS

Pete

Pete
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

You are formatting your emails as HTML instead of plain text. In Outlook,
use Tools Options Mail Format to change the default.