Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
axw99 axw99 is offline

Default Attaching External Header Source to Mail Merge Document

I want to create a mail merge document that has an external header source
(built in Excel) and a separate data source (in comma-separated format). In
Word 2003, I was able to do this by using the Mail Merge Helper. I'd create
a form letter and then under the Data Source section (in the Mail Merge
Helper dialog box) I could select Get Data Header Options to attach the
header source. I can't find the equivalent to that in Word 2007. Any ideas?