Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marcia marcia is offline

Default Word 2007 Unrestricted Access?

I have a file that a customer sent. Under Protect Document Unrestricted
Access is checked. Another person in the office has made changes with the
Track Changes on. They were able to save the file, but we cannpt accept the
changes because we get a message that says the document is protected.

What exactly does "Unrestricted Access" mean?
How do we accept changes?

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.
--
marcia