Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bh bh is offline

Default Random words are squeezed together when printed

Using Word 2002, when I print out a doc, a few random words are squeezed
together when printed out, although they look fine on my screen before
printing. This problem popped up when I bought a new computer that had an
Office 2007 trial version on it. I have removed the trial version and
restarted my computer but the problem still exists. Any help is appreciated
as these are legal docs and every word must be legible.