Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicki Vicki is offline

Default word labels document doesn't match up to avery labels

I am using word 2003.

How do I set up a labels document to print onto Avery labels.
I have set up the labels document using letters and mailing and choosing the
correct label, however when the label document prints, it is not aligned to
the avery label.

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do the labels print correctly on plain paper? Sometimes this is a printer
feed issue with the label stock. Alternatively, make sure that the paper
size (Letter or A4) is set correctly (File | Page Setup | Paper) and that
resizing is disabled (Tools | Options | Print).