Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dsjr dsjr is offline

Default black highlighting?

Hi:

I don't know how I do this ... but, sometimes, in word (2003) when I change
fonts in a document, I end up with a black background for that text ... as if
I was using black highlight. When I look at the formatting used in the
document, sure enough, there is a selection that shows " ....Pattern: Clear
(Black) .....".

Can anyone tell me how I did this to begin with (!) and how I get rid of it
once it is done .. specifically the black background.

(windows xp)

thanks ...