meb1968

Default "Defaults"

Whenever I create a new document in Word (Office XP version) my documents
automatically open in the "document map" view instead of the "normal view"...
even if I try to re-save the document in normal view it automatically opens
up with the document map view pannel on the side. Also word documents that I
e-mail do the same thing. HELP
Anne Troy

Try editing your normal.dot, turning off document map, save and close
normal.dot, close Word and reopen.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/a...osoft_word.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com