Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
2-fingertyper 2-fingertyper is offline

Default WORD 2007 PDF converter DPI resolution

No one at Microsoft seems to know what DPI (dots per inch) resolution their
built-in WORD 2007 PDF converted uses - of if there is a user interface to
select DPI. How do I find-out?

I use Offcie 2003 and am considering an upgrade to 2007 for their PDF
converter feature - but need more information than they provide on-line.

Also, the Microsoft Support page says click some button to find a Microsoft
store "here you" (sic) - presumably they mean "near you". Yikes. They list a
1-877 "my store" to call to order MS products. Give the number in numbers! I
translate 1-877 "my store" to: 1-877-936-5700 - but this number apparently
has nothing to do with Microsoft. Am I setting the bar too high?

I phoned 800-936-5700 to talk with MS customer service, they listened and
connected me with tech support (all in India) but the line went dead after
they came back on. Frustrating.