Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Hart

Default One number in table column is in different format and I cannot cha

The numbers in the first column of my table are all teh same except for
one. Number one hundred ("100.") is in a different style-in Styles and
Formatting it says that "Style is expanded by 5.25 pt." In addiition, when
click on the "100." an aqua line appears below the number and when I select
the "100." teh line turns red. Please help! I have to finish this and this
one weird entry really stands out. I have tried everything but whenever I try
to change it, it goes right back to its expanded format.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The blue wavy underline indicates a formatting inconsistency (see the Help
topic "What do the underlines in my document mean?"). It turns red when you
select the number because that's the complementary color of cyan; that's the
way colors work in selections in Word. Have you tried pressing Ctrl+Spacebar
while the number is selected? This will remove the direct character (font)
formatting.