Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LCDR Liz LCDR Liz is offline

Default How do I auto underline email addresses in word and outlook?

My computer used to underline email addresses as I typed, now I believe
something was accidentally changed. (3 children under 12 are suspects!) both
my outlook contacts and in Word or other documents. No it doesn't. I know
this is an easy fix, but where and how?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It would be easier to give precise instructions if you gave the version of
Word that you are using, but in 2007, click on the Office button and then on
Word Options and then on Proofing and then on AutoCorrect Options and then
go to the AutoFormat tab and check the box for "Internet and network paths
with hyperlinks" under the Replace section of the dialog. In earlier
versions of Word, AutoCorrect Options in under the Tools menu if my memory
serves me correctly.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.