Robin

Default My delete key is somehow blocked. Any suggestions?

Somehow while doing homework last night, I inadvertently did something which
blocked my keyboard delete key. Delete key does not delete any longer.
Sometimes when I try to use it, I get a message in Task Pane which says
Delete Block Yes/No. Anyone know of a solution to my mistake?
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:15:03 -0800, "Robin"
wrote:

Somehow while doing homework last night, I inadvertently did something which
blocked my keyboard delete key. Delete key does not delete any longer.
Sometimes when I try to use it, I get a message in Task Pane which says
Delete Block Yes/No. Anyone know of a solution to my mistake?

In Tools Options General, uncheck both options that mention
WordPerfect.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman