alwaysneedinghelp

Default re-sizing organizational charts

I am doing an organizational chart and I need to change to size of the boxes
to fit more information. Is this possible?
I contains information about courses for a college so one can see a division
with all contact people in that division. It is only about 4 rows in down
and 5 rows across.
Lay out would be as follows
one box
one box
three boxes
five boxes
I hope I have made myself clear enough here.
thanks
Jess

The org chart wizard in 2000(+) is useless and not at all user friendly to
enable you to make simple changes! My advice is to either create your chart
by using text boxes and lines or use Visio - which is I think what Microsoft
want you to do (spend more money on software) which is why they changed to
org chart feature!

"alwaysneedinghelp" wrote:

I am doing an organizational chart and I need to change to size of the boxes
to fit more information. Is this possible?
I contains information about courses for a college so one can see a division
with all contact people in that division. It is only about 4 rows in down
and 5 rows across.
Lay out would be as follows
one box
one box
three boxes
five boxes
I hope I have made myself clear enough here.
thanks

alwaysneedinghelp

Thanks
At least now I won't spend all of my time trying to get this function to
work. I did do it in a table format which works for me but if I have to pass
this along to someone else - I am sure they would question why I did it that
way.