Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Template & unwanted "properties"

I made a letterhead template. I opened "Properties" and cleaned out
everything. But One property won't go away -- CONTENTS. It has a
phrase in it.

Each time I save a document from this template, it tries to save under
the first few words of the phrase in CONTENTS.

How do I kill that information and get a pure template?

Awaiting your responses with baited breath, I remain, yours truly,
*((( ~~~