Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary Burton

Default Any way to write-protect certain characters?

I have a long document separated by sections. Others edit the document,
and sometimes they delete the section breaks then save the document. The
messes up all my headers and footers, which depend upon the section marks.

I am hoping there is a way to write-protect the section breaks. I know
that seems unrealistic, but I am hoping to get lucky.

Am I lucky?

--
Gary Burton

Weird characters (double question marks) in text Jan Fransen Microsoft Word Help 2 September 19th 05 05:17 PM
Write protect parts of a word document? Bent Microsoft Word Help 3 June 16th 05 07:51 PM
Can't protect my form BCBC Tables 2 May 17th 05 09:18 PM
All I want to do is protect my Word document. Why is XP so diffe. I Hate Computers Microsoft Word Help 3 January 13th 05 09:56 PM
International characters in mail merge sandra Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 04 05:42 AM