Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack Jack is offline

Default Disappearing Status Bar

Recently I have noticed my status bar disappearing. I keep going back to
Tools -- Options to turn it back on.

I'm not sure exactly when it is happening, but it is often missing when I
want to use it.

I did notice that it disappeared when I opened a document that was sent to
me as an attachment to an e-mail. I have my Reading Pane allowed in my
Options, but when this document opens it quickly flashes in the Reading Pane,
then goes to the Page Layout view. At that time the Status Bar is missing.

Is there anyway to prevent the status bar from disappearing?
--
Jack Rumple

Spelling and Grammar Status - Advice needed xppuser Microsoft Word Help 7 July 25th 06 06:31 PM
status bar dca Microsoft Word Help 3 March 14th 06 05:50 PM
Problem with Page number in status bar CCloud Microsoft Word Help 3 March 6th 06 01:00 PM
status bar does not show line and at status judijm New Users 1 January 24th 05 04:35 PM
Can VBA put anything in the status bar? tweedepoging New Users 0 December 2nd 04 02:45 PM