tresie75

Default How do I fill all cards on business card template

How do I fill all cards on business card template with my business info.?
Jay Freedman

tresie75 wrote:
How do I fill all cards on business card template with my business
info.?

The "template" is a table with one cell for each card. Select the first card
and copy it to the clipboard. Then select the whole table and paste.

If the table is invisible, click Table Show Gridlines. Those lines won't
print.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

Can you use the menu item Table Select Table ? Or hold down the
Shift key and mouse button while dragging down the left margin? If
not, is the document protected in some way (look for Tools Unprotect
Document)?

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman