Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hahbsm

Default Need a letter template for cease and desist - defamation

need a free template - I have searched the web and come up empty - any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Templates are used to obtain consitent formatting in a document, NOT to
dictate the content. I would suggest that you get some legal advice if
that's the sort of problem that you have.

However, if you want to do it on your own, when I Google for "Cease and
desist", I come up with 2.5 million hits some of which are sample cease and
desist letters.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.