Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Biggar Gordon Biggar is offline

Default Microsoft Office Word 2003 technical question

I have loaded Office 2000 onto a Vista (32-bit) platform without a problem.
I would now like to place Office 2003 onto a Vista (64-bit) platform. Has
anyone using Word in this forum done this, or will the 64-bit version of
Vista not accept the older 2003 software?

Since Word is my primary use of the Office product, I thought that I would
try the Word forum before going to the Vista forum.

Thanks in advance for any inputs.

Gordon Biggar
Houston, Texas