James

Default slow cursor?

I just installed Office Professional and I find I can type okay, but when I
want to scroll back or forward with my cursor it lags and is very slow. I
find also, when I just hit the space bar that the cursor is slow..

Any advice? Please help?
martincrow martincrow is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I just installed Office Professional and I find I can type okay, but when I
want to scroll back or forward with my cursor it lags and is very slow. I
find also, when I just hit the space bar that the cursor is slow..

Any advice? Please help?
It is slow with all the all the applications or with a single application, if you are facing this problem with all the applications then you should check the settings from the control panel.If the problem occurs only with office then you should reinstall the application it may help.

electronic signature in word
tcindia123 tcindia123 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
I just installed Office Professional and I find I can type okay, but when I
want to scroll back or forward with my cursor it lags and is very slow. I
find also, when I just hit the space bar that the cursor is slow..

Any advice? Please help?
go to system control panel -- button -- change slow or fast.