Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BertP BertP is offline

Default colored text box white text

How does one create a black text box and colored text?. I have no problem
with the white text but how does one make the rest of the box black.
Thanks for any hint.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
4charity 4charity is offline

Create your text box (Insert, TextBox.)
Type your stuff in it.
Click on the text box so it gets hashed lines around it.
Right click on the hashed lines.
Select "Format Text Box"
Select "colors and lines"
Set the "Fill" to black or whatever color you want.

Highlight your text (which you can't see now because it is black on black.)
Format, font.
Change the font to white.

HTH.