sprale sprale is offline
Junior Member

Default Page reflow between 'identical' Macs

I have a handful of Macs in my group that are identical in software and fonts, but documents do not break in the same place on all Macs. The font in this trouble document is Verdana PS, so far it seems to be the only one. OS and Office updates are both current. What else could be causing the inconsistencies?

OS X 10.4.11, PPC G5, Word (Office) 2004
sprale sprale is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprale View Post
I have a handful of Macs in my group that are identical in software and fonts, but documents do not break in the same place on all Macs. The font in this trouble document is Verdana PS, so far it seems to be the only one. OS and Office updates are both current. What else could be causing the inconsistencies?

OS X 10.4.11, PPC G5, Word (Office) 2004
Found the issue. A few users had both the MS-provided TT version of Verdana and the PS version. It was a matter of making sure they disable and enable the correct versions before working on a project.