Rok Rok is offline
Junior Member

Default Delete colums in a table using a macro if 2 column is empty

Hi,

I have found this macro which is working, but not entirely as I want.
I have large document (on average with 500 pages) in which I have to delete every row in tables that have in second column no value.
Document is made using Mail Merge, so I have table on 1 page, than on 3, 6, 8,...

So far is macro deleting all empty columns in one table in which is cursor, but it will not delete empty columns in all other tables.

Public Sub DeleteEmptyColums()
Dim Table As Table, Row As Range, Cell As Cell, Counter As Long, _
NumRows As Long, TextInRow As Boolean
' Specify which table you want to work on.
For Each Table In ActiveDocument.Tables
' Set a range variable to the first row's range
Set Row = Table.Rows(1).Range
NumRows = Table.Rows.Count
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Counter = 1 To NumRows