tibbiemom

Default How do I search for Greek letters

How do I to search for and highlight Greek symbols in a Word document. Search
and replace / find does not give me the option to insert a Greek symbols in
the search box.

Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/Fi...Characters.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Klaus Linke

"tibbiemom" wrote:
How do I to search for and highlight Greek symbols in a Word document.
and replace / find does not give me the option to insert a Greek symbols
in
the search box.

You can copy/paste them into the dialog (select, Ctrl+C in the text, then
Ctrl+V in the dialog)

Klaus

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rittama Rittama is offline

I just tried search for all Greek symbols using the search [α-σ] (you would
use omega as your last symbol. What I do is type the character I want in the
text, then copy and paste into the search box (or the replace box), then
delete it in the text if necessary. You can do this with any character from
the symbol dialog box. Get back to me if you have more questions how to do
this. Hope this helps.