Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicky Vicky is offline

Default Normal template in Word 2007

Hi,
I am using Word 2007 and everytime I open a new document the
tabs/indentation is all messed up and I would like to fix it and save it as a
new Normal.dot(x?) where should that be saved so that it becomes the new
Normal template. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The file is named Normal.dotm in Word 2007. The location can be determined
by clicking the Office button, Word Options, Advanced, File Locations, User
templates. For most of us (running Vista), this will be:

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible