Cyathea

Default Three-month planning calendar I can write on

I'm looking for a template for a three-month calendar with big date spaces
that I can write in. Even a non-template would be fine; I could copy it. I
want to use it to plan deadlines, etc.
Carol

Hello Cyathea:

You can go to this site and download templates.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

"Cyathea" wrote:

I'm looking for a template for a three-month calendar with big date spaces
that I can write in. Even a non-template would be fine; I could copy it. I
want to use it to plan deadlines, etc.

Cyathea

Carol,

Thank you for responding. I should have mentioned that I am familiar with
the templates page and have gone through the calendars listed. There are no
three-month calendars there. I was hoping someone might have another source.

I appreciate your taking the time to try and help.

Cyathea

"Cyathea" wrote:

I'm looking for a template for a three-month calendar with big date spaces
that I can write in. Even a non-template would be fine; I could copy it. I
want to use it to plan deadlines, etc.

Cyathea

Carol,

I tried that, but can't get all three months on one page. Did you, and, if
so, how did you do it?

Cyathea

"Cyathea" wrote:

I'm looking for a template for a three-month calendar with big date spaces
that I can write in. Even a non-template would be fine; I could copy it. I
want to use it to plan deadlines, etc.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I kind of figured that's what the problem was - page size. Have you tried
using legal sized paper?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]