Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Vincent Steve Vincent is offline

Default Save templates in different groups?

Hi, this should be an easy one...

In the old days, it seems that you could save document templates into the
different groups (Letters & Faxes, Legal Pleadings, Memos, etc.) by saving
into subfolders under the Templates folder with those names; then the
templates would appear in the Templates dialog box under the tabs that share
the same name as the folder. I don't seem to be able to find such a grouping
of folders -- is there a way to save user-created templates into those groups?

Thanks in advance,
Steve