Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stmet325 stmet325 is offline

Default docx to web pages

how do I convert a word 2007 document to web pages? one web page for each
page in document, it now converts whole document to one long web page.

docx to web pages stmet325 Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 10 10:37 PM
dropped pages when saving docx as a doc Dennis Microsoft Word Help 6 August 11th 09 06:14 AM
Save as Docx increases pages. Eric Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 08 02:44 AM
Tables in web pages sussexwolf Tables 1 June 28th 07 08:39 PM
Web pages I create in Word do not show up as web pages...only html Gulleyball Microsoft Word Help 1 January 24th 07 12:39 PM