Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allynapa Allynapa is offline

Default How can I print continuously on banner paper?

I want to print text approximately the length of 2 x A4 sheets but continuous
text. I am sure Word used to have Banner paper set in the paper type but
doesn't appear to now? If I try continous and apply a size, it seems to set
huge margins. If I cannot print this in Word, are there any other programmes
that can be set up to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

No, Word has never had a banner printing option. The absolute maximum
page size is 22 inches square, and there's no provision for splitting
things across page boundaries in banner style.

Use another program, such as Publisher, or maybe even Excel.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman